In order to meet our regional technology strategic plan, SEDC is helping support districts to implement a technology school-level support and training program. If you provide technology support or training on a school level, please take a few minutes to answer the following questions to register for this workshop on June 15, 2016 from 9am to 3pm at the Iron District Office (2077 W. Royal Hunte Dr. Cedar City, Utah 84720).
Each person attending will receive a $100.00 stipend, lunch and travel expenses (if traveling more than 50 miles one way).
- Welcome & Why Train-the-Trainer? Chris Haugt & Cory Stokes
- Things to Consider When Implementing a Tech Support Program, Clint Stephens & Cory Stokes
- Advanced Google Tools, Chris Haught and Clint Stephens
- Chromebook Troubleshooting (.docx), Travis Terry & Eric Moses
- Wireless Networking, Scott Harpster & Josh Kleinke
- Mac Troubleshooting, Randy Yardley & Mark Mumford
Download Agenda (PDF)