SEDC is leading the way with the use and support of G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education). Google provides many valuable tools to our schools for free, including:
- Gmail email services
- Docs: On-Line collaborative documents, spreadsheets, forms, and presentations.
- Sites: An easy to set up and maintain web site for your classroom
- Calendars: Keep every aspect of your life organized, and share the calendars with anyone that you wish
Contacts: Centralized management of all of the email addresses, phone numbers and addresses of everyone you need to keep in touch with
Google provides a great training and help center that will mostly likely answer any question you have. However, we are here to serve you and if you’d like to learn more about any of these services, schedule a training from us.
- Lucidchart & Lucidpress - SEDC and Lucidchart/Lucidpress SEDC is a strong supporter of Google Apps for Education. Lucidchart and Lucidpress are online diagramming and layout applications included in...
- Email Security Tips from Google - Gmail account security tips Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:24 PM Posted by Sarah Price, Online Operations Strategist As part of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, we...