Leading Schools Summit – June 5-7, 2019
WHEN AND WHERE?
June 5-7, 2019
Canyon Creek Elementary
755 South 1100 West
Farmington, UT 84025
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals and assistant principals at any level with any amount of experience that are beginning, wanting to, or already making progress on a digital and personalized learning transition in their schools. While UEN serves Utah Educators, we welcome a limited number of participants from outside the state. Because the State of Utah funds our work we charge an increased rate to those living outside the state.
LEADING SCHOOLS SUMMIT – UTAH
The Leading Schools Summit is a multi-day event designed to provide principals with the inspiration, support and professional learning opportunities they need to lead personalized digital learning initiatives in their schools. This face to face experience will provide school leaders with the opportunity to connect with other principals and gain the support of mentors and facilitators as they work directly on tackling challenges specific to their own school. Leading Schools is in partnerships with the Friday Institute and OETC.
- Personalized Problem-Solving: Engage with peers to address key challenges in the transition to digital and personalized learning.
- Job-Embedded Training: Learn with experienced principal coaches in key areas including: school culture and change management, professional learning, communication and community engagement, and learning spaces.
- Tangible Examples of Innovation: Explore tested leadership strategies and visit spaces of innovation.
- Design Thinking Framework: Design solutions for your own problems of practice, and reflect, ideate and experiment with mavens and peer leaders.
- Continued Network of Support: Collaborate with school leaders with similar challenges during the summit, and with a growing network of innovative leaders after the summit.