Follow the course links below to learn more and to get registered! All of the classes listed below are required (*unless otherwise noted) to stay on track to finish your endorsement by Summer 2018.
Courses starting May 11:
- Digital Photography in the Classroom, led by Clint Stephens
- Canvas LMS: Deliver Instruction Online, led by Chris Haught
- *Google Tools, led by Derek Larson
- *Not required – offered as a chance to make up this course if you started late with the endorsement cohort
Courses starting June 29:
- Online Tools for Flexible Formative Assessments, led by Derek Larson
- Cloud Classrooms with Chromebooks, led by Chris Haught and Clint Stephens
- Project Based Learning: Transform Your Class, led by Clint Stephens
Good news! If you were interested in CMAP, the Community Mapping Workshop (or eager to earn 3 credits in one week!), I’ll be leading two CMAP workshops this summer:
- *CMAP in St. George, June 5-8
- *CMAP in Richfield, June 26-29
The best part? YOU could take the picture above during our field work for CMAP in St. George! *The CMAP courses are not required, but would fill your ISTE Standard 2 credit requirement AND your two electives, meaning you could skip ALL of the courses starting in June.